Tuesday 19 March 2013

Free Photoshoot?

Hi everyone!

Do you live in Norwich or Lincoln? Would you like a free photoshoot with me? Then get in touch!

(That sounds like such a terrible advert!)

But seriously, if you have been reading my blog you would have seen the post I have put up about my documentary project - where I am documenting each element that goes into making a wedding. From the flowers, ring shopping, dress fittings, ceremony spaces etc the list is pretty much endless!



However what I am missing from my photographs are PEOPLE! I am looking for couples to photograph in relation to this project, so I am probably going to stage ring shopping, but I also want couples who are DIY-ing their decorations, or invitations, or who are having a stag/hen party!




In return for letting me photograph you for my project I am offering a free pre-wedding/engagement style shoot - and even if you aren't getting married you can still help! As long as you're willing to pose for me for my project, I am offering a couples photoshoot - so you can have some nice photographs of you both together!



I am in Lincoln till the middle of next week, when I will be returning home to Norwich for around two weeks. So if you live in either place please do get in touch!

Thank you!

See you next shoot (Which once again will be for this project!)

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment